|Frequently Asked Questions:
Below you'll find answers to our top 10 most frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, please contact us.
1. Do the tail lights come as a 2 piece set or is the price just for 1 light?
All euro tail lights, LED tail lights, euro headlights, corner lights, bumper lights, sidemarker lights, parking lights, signal lights, mirrors and bulbs come as a 2 piece set (unless otherwise specified). Roll pans, antennas, conversion headlights, lighters and flashlights are sold as 1 piece.
2. I can't find any (insert product here) for my vehicle - do you know where I can get some?
All of the products we offer are available for purchase on our website. If you can't find any lighting for your ride, chances are it hasn't been made yet or we don't carry it. Check back often though because new products are added as soon as they become available.
3. Can you make custom lights for my vehicle?
Umm no, unfortunately not. A manufacturer wouldn't budge unless you ordered a few thousand sets, not just one.
4. Can I have my order shipped anywhere I want?
We only ship to the address listed on your credit card as the billing address. Special request can be made, just give us a call.
5. What countries do you ship to?
We currently ship to locations within US and Canada only.
6. Can I safely use my credit card to place an order?
Absolutely. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced 128 bit SSL encryption techniques and firewall technology.
7. I need to exchange my lights under warranty but I already threw out my factory lights - can you just send me a new set?
Unfortunately no. Our warranty procedure requires that you send back both tail lights before we will issue a new set. For this reason we strongly advise that you KEEP your factory OEM lights. This way you'll have something to use while you're waiting for your replacement.
8. I need to return/exchange my product but I threw out the original packaging - can I still return it?
Unfortunately, no. Our return/exchange procedure requires that all items must be in original packaging - no exceptions. Therefore, any items returned to us without the original packaging will be sent back and no refund/exchange will be offered. For this reason we strongly advise that you keep all packaging for the full duration of your warranty period.
9. Who will pay the freight costs on products returned?
All shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility when sending product back. If the reason for the return is due to our error (eg; received wrong product) we can arrange for the manufacturer to issue a "call tag" with the shipper.In these cases the manufacturer pays for the return shipping.
10. My item arrived and is damaged - what do I do?
If you receive a part that is damaged, you must sign for the shipment as "received damaged". The shipping company will then be responsible for the damaged part. After signing for and receiving the part, contact us, and we will assist you with the damage claim and part replacement process. Please have your order number ready.
For further information please see our shipping policy and terms and conditions of use.